With the number of curious institutional investors foraying into the crypto market space to test the waters increasing by the day, the demand for easy-to-use and customized crypto apps is significantly increasing.
Here’s a curated list of handy tools to make your journey into the cryptocurrency market as smooth as possible.
- Coinbase: If you’re a novice in the crypto trading and investing space then one of the best tools to arm yourself with the right kind of information, and dabble with a chance to invest directly with USD is Coinbase. This is a secure cryptocurrency exchange platform with an easy-to-use interface that supports more than 25 currencies across 100+ countries.
- eToro: Are you fairly conversant with how crypto trading works but aren’t too sure about taking the plunge just yet? Creating an account on eToro could help you get there just a little faster. eToro lets you create a practice account as well as a virtual portfolio to give you an almost real-time trading experience without having to use actual funds. eToro primarily operates in the EU but also allows a fair amount of crypto investing in the US. Apart from its popularity in the crypto investing space, eToro is beginning to gain ground as a ‘social trading’ platform that makes it easier for investors to mimic the trades of other top traders on the platform.
- Gemini: Gemini has steadily been gaining popularity among crypto investors. It is one of the safest crypto platforms out there to invest and trade with. Due to its focus on security and transparency, Gemini is becoming a preferred crypto trading platform for both newbies and seasoned investors alike. If you want to store your digital assets and protect them for posterity – Gemini’s Nifty marketplace is a step in the right direction.
- BlockFi: If you’re a seasoned investor and are looking to borrow against your holdings – explore BlockFi. This crypto investment platform allows you to lend and earn interest on your holdings, and is supported by banking financial giants such as Fidelity and SoFi. BlockFi also maintains huge collateral which means you can be rest assured that security is taken care of.
- Kraken: Kraken is your go-to platform if you’re looking for a one-stop solution that gives you a comprehensive view of all your digital assets in one place. One of the salient features of Kraken is its ability to facilitate margin trading, which can help you to increase your profits. Rigorous security standards and low starting fees are some of Kraken’s other prominent highlights.
- Binance: A popular choice, Binance is a crypto trading exchange that is primarily preferred for high-volume trading with minimal latency due to its robustness. Equipped with a wide array of coins, Binance’s strength lies in its ability to buy and sell crypto with fiat.
- Delta: An emerging cryptocurrency derivatives exchange that specializes in Bitcoin and Altcoin contracts, Delta functions as a crypto tracker app that allows you to track over 7000 altcoins. Built to serve both retail and institutional traders, Delta does not particularly facilitate the exchange of tokens. Instead, it allows users to trade Bitcoin and Altcoin derivatives.
- Coinmama: If you’re looking to trade fiat to crypto check out Coinmama – a platform that lets you purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum using credit and debit cards. However, Coinmama is not equipped to handle buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. Instead, all purchases of cryptocurrency by customers are transferred directly from the company’s own holdings, thus making transactions more secure than some of its competitors.
The cryptocurrency market is quite exciting and there’s honestly no better time than the present to get started with investing in this space. We hope this list of exchanges helps you stay well informed and equips you with what you need to begin as you venture out on your crypto investments journey!